- Oil soluble
- Compatible with other UV filters
- Synergy with UV-B filters
- Stabilizes other UV filters
- introduces a new chemistry to the market of cosmetic UV absorbers. The extraordinary photostability of HydroxyPhenylTriazine (HPT) chemistry is due to the dissipation of harmful UV radiation into harmless heat.
- was specifically designed to meet the needs of the cosmetic industry. Besides the excellent performance as a photostable broad-spectrum UV filter, it is compatible with organic and inorganic filters, meets the high safety requirements and is oil soluble for high water resistance.
- is a daily broad-spectrum filter. It provides excellent UV-A protection to serve as a basis for UV protective day creams and shows synergistic effects with UV-B filters for high-SPF sunscreens.